July 1, 2017
Paula Martinez and Thane Joel "TJ" Anderson, both of Steamboat Springs, were united in marriage May 13, 2017.
The bride is the daughter of Gerardo and Isabel Martinez. She graduated from Basalt High School in 2010 and earned her nursing degree from Colorado Northwestern Community College in 2016. She is employed at Casey's Pond Senior Living Community.
The groom is the son of Thane and Diane Anderson. He is a 2008 graduate of Steamboat Springs High School and a 2013 graduate of Colorado Mesa University. He is employed at Native Excavating.
The ceremony was held at Holy Name Catholic Church with Father Ernest Bayer officiating.
Maid of honor was Isabel Martinez, sister of the bride, and best man was Justin Anderson, brother of the groom.
Isela Salcedo served as bridesmaid, and Brandon Gorney served as groomsman.
Recommended Stories For You
Bridesmaids were Isala Salcedo, Trenidy Padilla, Julie Salcedo and Marilyn Vargas.
Groomsmen were Brandon Gorney, Alex Palaniuk, Stephen Stahl and Tony Virgona.
Ring bearers were Anthony Anderson and Angel Vargas.
The couple plans to honeymoon in Yellowstone National Park in the near future and will make their home in Hayden.
Trending In: Weddings
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police