July 1, 2017
Paula Martinez and Thane Joel "TJ" Anderson, both of Steamboat Springs, were united in marriage May 13, 2017.
The bride is the daughter of Gerardo and Isabel Martinez. She graduated from Basalt High School in 2010 and earned her nursing degree from Colorado Northwestern Community College in 2016. She is employed at Casey's Pond Senior Living Community.
The groom is the son of Thane and Diane Anderson. He is a 2008 graduate of Steamboat Springs High School and a 2013 graduate of Colorado Mesa University. He is employed at Native Excavating.
The ceremony was held at Holy Name Catholic Church with Father Ernest Bayer officiating.
Maid of honor was Isabel Martinez, sister of the bride, and best man was Justin Anderson, brother of the groom.
Isela Salcedo served as bridesmaid, and Brandon Gorney served as groomsman.
Recommended Stories For You
Bridesmaids were Isala Salcedo, Trenidy Padilla, Julie Salcedo and Marilyn Vargas.
Groomsmen were Brandon Gorney, Alex Palaniuk, Stephen Stahl and Tony Virgona.
Ring bearers were Anthony Anderson and Angel Vargas.
The couple plans to honeymoon in Yellowstone National Park in the near future and will make their home in Hayden.
Trending In: Weddings
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- Yampa River flows on the rise due to reservoir releases above Steamboat
- Steamboat City Council seeks to place 5 percent tax on marijuana before voters