June 24, 2017
Jessica Marshall and Dean Barnett were married Saturday, June 24, 2017, at the Four Points Lodge in Steamboat Springs.
Jessica, a Steamboat native, is the daughter of John and Bobbe Marshall, the former owners of The Bottleneck downtown. The bride's brother, Cody, currently resides in Denver with his wife, Molly, and their adorable son Declan.
Dean, a true Seattle boy, is the son of Janie Barnett.
The bride graduated from the University of Denver and attended law school at Cardozo School of Law in NYC. She currently practices law in Seattle, where the couple resides.
The groom, a graduate of the University of Washington and NYU, owns his own accounting firm in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle. The couple met while living in New York City and relocated to Seattle in 2014.
After a much-needed honeymoon in Italy, the couple will reside in Seattle but will be back to visit the 'Boat as often as possible.
Trending In: Weddings
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop