Photo Gallery: Tour de Steamboat 2017
July 23, 2017
The Tour de Steamboat attracted 1,000 riders to the roads around Steamboat Springs on Saturday. Riders took on four different rides, including a 116-mile trip up and over Rabbit Ears Pass, then up and over Gore Pass before a return to the finish on a hopping Yampa Street in downtown Steamboat.
It was the first time in the race’s history it reached its limit of 1,000 riders.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Steamboat Olympian Arielle Gold takes in ESPYs experience
- Acclimating with Leah: Yoga with a side of Pilates at Steamboat Pilates & Fitness
- Acclimating with Leah: Running with Twisted Trails
- Steamboat Olympian Arielle Gold to walk red carpet at ESPYs
- Former Steamboat lacrosse player plays for Team France in World Championships
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison