Photo Gallery: Tour de Steamboat 2017
July 23, 2017
The Tour de Steamboat attracted 1,000 riders to the roads around Steamboat Springs on Saturday. Riders took on four different rides, including a 116-mile trip up and over Rabbit Ears Pass, then up and over Gore Pass before a return to the finish on a hopping Yampa Street in downtown Steamboat.
It was the first time in the race’s history it reached its limit of 1,000 riders.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Pizza place in downtown Steamboat has new owners
- Judge could intervene in Routt County sheriff ‘election battle’
- Hayden student removed from school after ‘actions and statements’ reported
- Ken Mauldin: Students have no 1st Amendment rights to walkout
- Routt County real estate transactions: March 9 to 15, 2018