Threats made at Third Street: The Record for Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017
September 1, 2017
Thursday, Aug. 31
9:39 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 2900 block of Abbey Road.
9:49 a.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone experiencing chest pain at the Routt County Jail.
2:19 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of threats being made at Third Street and Lincoln Avenue.
4:12 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 30000 block of Bear Trail.
5:19 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of a gas leak in the 23000 block of Snowbird Trail.
Recommended Stories For You
6:18 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone who had possibly overdosed at the dorms at Colorado Mountain College.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018