Threats made at Third Street: The Record for Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017
September 1, 2017
Thursday, Aug. 31
9:39 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 2900 block of Abbey Road.
9:49 a.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone experiencing chest pain at the Routt County Jail.
2:19 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of threats being made at Third Street and Lincoln Avenue.
4:12 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 30000 block of Bear Trail.
5:19 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of a gas leak in the 23000 block of Snowbird Trail.
Recommended Stories For You
6:18 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone who had possibly overdosed at the dorms at Colorado Mountain College.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Man self-splints broken arm after being thrown from horse in Zirkels
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland ski area death