Threats made at Third Street: The Record for Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017
September 1, 2017
Thursday, Aug. 31
9:39 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 2900 block of Abbey Road.
9:49 a.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone experiencing chest pain at the Routt County Jail.
2:19 p.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of threats being made at Third Street and Lincoln Avenue.
4:12 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of someone who fell in the 30000 block of Bear Trail.
5:19 p.m. Emergency responders were called to a report of a gas leak in the 23000 block of Snowbird Trail.
Recommended Stories For You
6:18 p.m. Officers were called to a report of someone who had possibly overdosed at the dorms at Colorado Mountain College.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Alterra reveals cost of new Ikon Pass, offering drop in price for Steamboat season pass holders
- ALS will take Tim Fletcher’s life, but he won’t let it take one more chance to cheer on his Steamboat Springs Olympic sons
- Routt County Sheriff Garrett Wiggins prevails in lawsuit
- 3 Routt County deputies hurt during incident with inmate
- Our view: It’s time for Baumgardner to resign