Cyclist crashes on Laurel Lane: The Record for Aug. 10, 2017
August 12, 2017
10:43 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of someone who lost something in the 1800 block of Central Park Drive.
2:11 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of someone who crashed on a bicycle on Laurel Lane. The cyclist temporarily lost consciousness and had facial injuries following the crash.
4:20 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a disturbance in the 100 block of East Jefferson Avenue.
10:58 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 3200 block of Snowflake Court.
11:45 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Fetcher Park.
Trending In: Main Carousel
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town