Letter to the editor: Big thank you to businesses
April 3, 2016
A big “thank you” to Mambo Italiano restaurant, Natural Grocers and Wells Fargo Bank.
On Monday, March 28, two first-grade classrooms from Soda Creek Elementary School (Mrs. Sattler’s and Mr. Turner’s classes) took an economic field trip to downtown Steamboat. We are studying how supply and demand, needs and wants and goods and services affect the different businesses.
We learned a lot thanks to Alex (Wells Fargo), Sean (Natural Grocers) and Jeremy (Mambo) — your time and food were much appreciated.
Grady Turner, Jess Aldighieri, Natalie Sattler and parent volunteers
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018