Jim Erickson: EPA rules increase cost
August 6, 2015
There is no scientific proof that manmade CO2 is the main cause of either global warming or climate change.
But it is clear that the EPA rules would greatly increase the cost of electricity in Colorado, as well as significantly reduce tax revenues to the state and become an economic disaster for the communities of Hayden and Craig.
A possible reason for this proposal is political.
One of the founders of the Steamboat Energy Group Steamboat Springs
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018