Jim Erickson: EPA rules increase cost
August 6, 2015
There is no scientific proof that manmade CO2 is the main cause of either global warming or climate change.
But it is clear that the EPA rules would greatly increase the cost of electricity in Colorado, as well as significantly reduce tax revenues to the state and become an economic disaster for the communities of Hayden and Craig.
A possible reason for this proposal is political.
One of the founders of the Steamboat Energy Group Steamboat Springs
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers