Janet Zacher: Traffic directors: Thanks
August 26, 2015
The community service officers who had the task of directing traffic during the four days of the USA Pro Challenge would like to thank the community and visitors for their patience and cooperation with the street closures and detours. We would especially like to thank the following individuals and businesses for their support:
The Creekside Cafe, for offering us free coffee and the use of their facilities; Grant from Power Ice, who generously supplied us with frozen tubes during a hot and humid afternoon; The City of Steamboat Springs Police Department, for providing us with lunch; Cuginos and Back Country Provisions, for the delicious lunches; and Carol Fuller, for the apple slices.
A big thank you from the CSOs.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Anger, disappointment and shock after mural vandalized in downtown Steamboat Springs
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Driver in fatal US 40 crash sentenced to 18 years in prison