Elaine Dermody: Rethink prime property
November 3, 2015
I just returned from out of state to learn City Council is selling out to the highest bidder. What is the vision for the future of Steamboat Springs in 10, 20, 50 years from now?
Yes, we need affordable housing. The project being planned for near the intersection of U.S. Highway 40 and Elk River Road is perfect, not our valuable city property on the Yampa River.
Is it too late to reconsider?
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts