The Record for Oct. 20
October 22, 2007
Saturday, Oct. 20
– The Steamboat Springs Police Department took a report of criminal mischief in Ski Time Square. A police officer said some of the path lights at Kutuk Condominiums were damaged.
– There was a two-vehicle, noninjury accident in the 7-Eleven parking lot on U.S. Highway 40.
– Police responded to a domestic violence report in Steamboat Springs.
– Police responded to a disturbance at The Meadows on Walton Creek Road. A police officer said an argument was reported, and everything was fine when police arrived.
– There was a disturbance at Mount Werner Road and Steamboat Boulevard. Those reported were gone when police arrived.
Recommended Stories For You
– There was a one-vehicle accident on Steamboat Boulevard. Police ticketed the driver for disorderly conduct and possessing alcohol as a minor.
– A bear was reported at Sleepy Bear Mobile Home Park. The bear was gone when police arrived.