Routt County Board Of County Commissioners meeting agendas for Oct. 3 and 4
October 2, 2016
Monday, Oct. 3
10:30 a.m. County manager
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Legal update
Erick Knaus, county attorney
Noon Lunch break
Recommended Stories For You
1:30 p.m. Accounting
Dan Strnad, director
• Budget work session — Information systems and pool capital budget work session.
3 p.m. Human resources
Chris Henson, director
• IS acceptable use policy discussion
3:10 p.m. Commissioners
• County attorney performance review session.
3:40 p.m. Meeting adjourned
Tuesday, Oct. 4
10:30 a.m. Call to order
A. Pledge Of Allegiance
B. Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
C. Items of note from the previous day's work session
10:35 a.m. Consent agenda items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the board of commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any commissioner may request that an item be pulled from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may request any item to be pulled from the consent agenda.
A. Approval of county commissioners minutes: Regular meeting of Aug. 30, 2016.
B. Approval of and authorization to ratify the chair's signature on the agreement between the United States Forest Service and Routt County for treatment of invasive plants.
10:40 a.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda
10:45 a.m. Public comment
Public comment will be heard on any item except quasi-judicial land use items. County commissioners will take public comment under consideration but will not make any decision or take action at this time.
11 a.m. District attorney
Brent Barkey, district attorney
• Joint work session with Grand, Moffat and Routt county commissioners to discuss and consider for approval the 2017 district attorney’s personnel budget.
Noon Lunch break
1 p.m. Human services
Chris Hensen, director
• Consideration to approve the Routt County IS acceptable use policy.
1:10 p.m. Advocates Building Peaceful Communities
Diane Moore, executive director
• Consideration to approve and authorization to sign a resolution proclaiming October 2016 Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Routt County and authorize the chair to sign a letter certifying approval for Advocates Against Battering and Abuse to receive ESG funds from state sub-recipients.
1:20 p.m. Meeting adjourned
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your neePlease ns. Notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.