Routt County Board Of County Commissioners meeting agendas for July 13 and 14
July 12, 2015
Monday, July 13
10:30 a.m. Manager update
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Legal update
John Merrill, county attorney
Recommended Stories For You
Noon Lunch break
1:30 p.m. Planning pre-hearings
• Yampa water tank
• Yampa water tank site exemption plat
2:30 p.m. Purchasing update
Tim Winter, director
• Discussion regarding a professional services agreement to provide professional consultant services for a county-wide plan that will identify broadband service deficiencies and outline projects and public-private partnerships to address those deficiencies.
3 p.m. Human resources
Chris Hensen, director
• Discussion regarding hiring an employee at Step 6 of the assistant county attorney pay scale.
• Discussion regarding hiring an employee at Step 6 of the human services assistant attorney pay scale.
3:15 p.m. Treasurer update
Brita Horn, treasurer
3:45 p.m. Meeting adjourned
Tuesday, July 14
1 p.m. Call to order
A. Pledge Of Allegiance
B. Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
C. Items of note from the previous day’s work session
1:05 p.m. Consent agenda items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the board of commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any Commissioner may request that an item be pulled from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may request any item to be pulled from the consent agenda.
A. Approval of county commissioners minutes: Regular meeting of June 16, 2015.
B. Approval to adopt and authorize the chair to sign the amended and restated intergovernmental agreement dated March 1, 2008, between Routt County, Colorado, and the town of Hayden that set the terms and conditions under which town established its own building code and permitting services and county provided services for all buildings constructed by county in the town, with this amended and restated agreement establishing that the town will perform all building code and permitting services for buildings owned by the town outside the town boundaries with an effective date of July 16, 2015.
C. Approval of and authorization to sign the child care services fiscal agreement between Routt County and Stacey Bodden for the period June 1, 2015, through Dec. 31, 2015.
D. Approval of and authorization for the chair to sign a resolution appointing members to the Northwest Regional Workforce Development Board, designation of chief local elected official and designation of one-stop workforce service provider.
1:10 p.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda
1:45 a.m. Public comment
Public comment will be heard on any item except quasi-judicial land use items. County commissioners will take public comment under consideration but will not make any decision or take action at this time.
1:30 p.m. Planning
Chad Phillips, director
• Consideration of a special use permit for a water tank for the town of Yampa.
• Consideration to approve and authorize the chair to sign the town of Yampa tank site exemption plat.
2:15 p.m. Purchasing
Tim Winter, director
• Consideration to approve and authorize the chair to sign a professional services agreement to provide professional consultant services for a county-wide plan that will identify broadband service deficiencies and outline projects and public-private partnerships to address those deficiencies.
2:25 p.m. Human resources
Chris Hensen, director
• Consideration to approve hiring an employee at Step 6 of the assistant county attorney pay scale.
• Consideration to approve hiring an employee at Step 6 of the human services assistant attorney pay scale.
3:30 p.m. Routt County Board of Equalization
• Buckingham Penthouse, LLC
• Sussman, Jeffrey and Adell
4:15 p.m. Meeting adjourned
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your needs. Please notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.