Routt County Board Of County Commissioners meeting agendas for Aug. 24 and 25
October 23, 2016
Monday, Oct. 24
10:30 a.m. County manager
Tom Sullivan, county manager
11:30 a.m. Legal update
Erick Knaus, county attorney
Noon Lunch break
Recommended Stories For You
1:30 p.m. Building and plant update
Tim Winter, director
• Discussion regarding the consideration for approval and authorization of chairperson to sign resolution for Routt County Fairgrounds Improvement Great Outdoors Colorado GOCO Grant 2016.
2 p.m. Yampa Valley Regional Airport update
Kevin Booth, director
2:30 p.m. Communications update
Karrie Littman, administrative assistant
3 p.m. Meeting adjourned
Tuesday, Oct. 25
10:30 a.m. Call to order
A. Pledge Of Allegiance
B. Approval of accounts payable, manual warrants and payroll
C. Items of note from the previous day's work session
10:35 a.m. Consent agenda items
Items of routine and non-controversial nature are placed on the consent agenda to allow the board of commissioners to spend its time and energy on more important items on a lengthy agenda. Any commissioner may request that an item be pulled from the consent agenda and considered separately. Any member of the public may request any item to be pulled from the consent agenda.
A. Approval of county commissioners minutes: Regular meeting of Sept. 20, 2016.
B. Approval and authorization of YVRA airline rates and charges for 2016-17
C. Ratification of commissioner Hermacinski’s signature on AIP-42 airport beacon contract, airport beacon notice to proceed and SRE notice to proceed
10:40 a.m. Consideration of items pulled from the consent agenda
10:45 a.m. Public comment
Public comment will be heard on any item except quasi-judicial land use items. County commissioners will take public comment under consideration but will not make any decision or take action at this time.
11 a.m. All Crime Enforcement Task Force update
Marvin Cameron, ACET commander
11:15 a.m. Yampa Velly Data Partners update
Eldon Holland, executive director
11:30 a.m. Lunch break
1 p.m. GIS
Emy Kelling, coordinator
• Consideration to approve and authorize the chair to sign a resolution stating the road accessing TR IN SE4SW4SW4 12-4-85 and TR IN LOT 2 N2NW4 13-4-85, known as Thorpe Mountain neighborhood, south of Steamboat Springs and described in the Routt County Clerk and Recorders Office at reception #461474 be named Thorpe Mountain Court,
1:15 p.m. Human resources
Chris Hensen, director
• Request to extend the temporary employment of an equipment operator in road and bridge.
• Request to change the vacation and comp time carryover period for road and bridge and YVRA employees
1:30 p.m. Planning
Chad Phillips, director
• Consideration of approval of the vacation of a portion of Routt County Road 18C, tabled from Sept. 13.
• Work session and public discussion on creating a new land use category allowing state licensed marijuana cultivation.
• Consideration of approval of an amendment to resolution PP1977-005 removing a condition of approval from the Langan Subdivision Exemption and consideration of authorization of the chair’s signature on the resolution amending said exemption, if approved.
3:15 p.m. Environmental health
Scott Cowman, director
Consideration to approve the 2017 funding request from Northwest Colorado Health to the Routt County Board of County Commissioners/Routt County Board of Health.
3:45 p.m. County manager
Tom Sullivan, county manager
• DOLA and Northwest Colorado Council of Governments broadband projects update.
4:15 p.m. Meeting adjourned
All regular meetings are open to the public unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Routt County Historic Courthouse — 522 Lincoln Ave., Hearing Room, Steamboat Springs — or as otherwise noted. All programs, services and activities of Routt County are operated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need a special accommodation as a result of a disability, please call the commissioners office at 970-879-0108 to assure that we can meet your needs. Please notify us of your request as soon as possible prior to the scheduled event. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD 970-870-5444.