Obituary: James Larson
March 6, 2018
January 13, 1930- March 3, 2018
Jim was born in Edmore, ND to his parents, Beulah and Selmer A. Larson. He passed peacefully at home in the company of his family. Jim had a deep love for nature and particularly the Colorado Rockies. He is preceded in death by his wife of 58 years, Nancy C. Larson; granddaughter, Mackenzie Larson; and brother, Richard Larson. He is survived by children Dake, Todd, and Jan (John) Cuneo; grandchildren Shoshanah, Aaron, Sam, David, Nick, James, Jack; 9 great-grandchildren; sister, Linda Glendenning; and yellow lab, Baxter. Memorial Service will be Wednesday, March 14 at 2:30 p.m. at Christ Church Denver, 2950 S. University Boulevard in Denver.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts