Marilyn Rose Pittman
January 12, 2018
Marilyn Rose Pittman, of Gurnee, Ill., passed away Jan. 6, 2018. Pittman was a registered nurse at Routt Memorial Hospital and later served as a trauma nurse at St. Therese Hospital in Waukegan, Ill., for 20 years. She is survived by her husband, William Pittman, daughters Janet Rossi, of Toponas, and Charlene Regan, of Phippsburg, and grandchildren Matthew, Regan, Carl and Mattie Rossi. To view the full obituary visit legacy.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- New investigation concludes Sen. Baumgardner created offensive work environment at Capitol