John Joseph Hatch, Jr.
January 9, 2018
August 1, 1950 – October 5, 2017
Friends and family across the country are celebrating the life and mourning the death of a very special man, John Joseph Hatch, Jr. of Camp Hill, PA and Steamboat Springs CO who passed away October 5, 2017. John was a powerfully good man; a wise and supportive friend and companion, a natural athlete; full of fun and always ready for adventure.
He was born August 1, 1950, in Norristown, PA to the late John and Peg (McGrath) Hatch. He worked for Reynolds and Reynolds; then owned and managed real estate and was a ski instructor at Roundtop Mountain and Steamboat Springs in the second half of his career.
He is survived by his brother, Patrick (wife Hyon) Hatch, sisters Barbara (husband Dan) Murnane, Ellie (husband Jay) Hashmall, and Kate (husband Dave) Poust. His nieces, nephews, cousins, and many amazing dear friends provided extraordinary care, comfort and fun during John's illness.
John's family invites his friends to join them in remembrance and a celebration of his life on Sunday, January 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. at The Grand in Steamboat.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Catholic Relief Services, or the Greg and Cathy Griffith Foundation (for Pancreatic Cancer Research).
To sign the guestbook, please visit http://www.HoffmanFH.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.