June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Alterra reveals cost of new Ikon Pass, offering drop in price for Steamboat season pass holders
- ALS will take Tim Fletcher’s life, but he won’t let it take one more chance to cheer on his Steamboat Springs Olympic sons
- Routt County Sheriff Garrett Wiggins prevails in lawsuit
- 3 Routt County deputies hurt during incident with inmate
- Ikon Pass start of new era for Steamboat season ski passes, comes with caveats