June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- New Silver Creek Fire burning in Routt National Forest
- Two fires ignite north and south of Steamboat late Sunday afternoon
- Tom Ross: Steamboat Whistle publication provides glimpse of summer tourism in the 1960s
- Pot shop sues city of Steamboat after relocation application denied
- Routt County real estate transactions for July 13 to 19, 2018