June 8, 2017
A celebration of life for Anne Smith will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, July 7 at the United Methodist Church in Steamboat Springs, 736 Oak St. Anne passed away on Jan. 6, 2017, to be joined once again with her beloved husband, Richard, who passed away in 2009 and their daughter Marty, who passed away in 1995. Anne never met a stranger and consequently had many friends in Steamboat, Florida, Wyoming, Fort Collins and elsewhere. Please join us to share our fond memories of the good life and good times we all shared with Anne.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018