Phyllis June James
May 2, 2017
Phyllis June James, 77, of Oak Creek and Fruita, died April 21, 2017, in Grand Junction. She was born in Haybro and was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband, Jay James, daughter, Tracy MacFarlane of Yampa, son John Koler of Oak Creek, two sisters, Shirley Benedick of Lakewood and Jolene Rosene of Oak Creek and two grandchildren. No services are planned. Memorials can be made to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018