February 10, 2017
Craig resident, Nina “Marie” Kaehler, formerly of Grand Junction. Mother of Sharon Stoddard, died on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017, at her residence in Craig. She was 95. A visitation will be held 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 17, 2017, at Grant Mortuary. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m., Sat., Feb. 18, at St. Mark Church of Grace in Craig. A graveside service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Tues., Feb. 21, at the Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Grand Junction. Reception to be determined. Memorial contributions may be made to NW Colorado Health & Hospice or to St. Mark Church of Grace both in care of Grant Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area