April 23, 2016
Kathleen Bird, 70, joined our Lord on April 11, 2016. Kathy was a graduate of the University of Arizona nursing program working in Denver until moving with her husband to Steamboat Springs in 1977. In Steamboat, she was a devoted mother and worked at the Steamboat Pilot as a proof reader, as a counselor at Steamboat Mental Health, and was a school bus driver for twelve years. She was preceded in death by their beloved daughter, Heather, in 2003. She leaves husband, Michael. Contributions may be made to the American Heart Association.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop