Robert Lloyd Dixon
April 16, 2016
Craig resident, Robert Lloyd "Bob" Dixon, died on Thursday, March 24, 2016, at his residence in Craig, Colorado. He was 70. Upon Bob's request, no services will be held. The Dixon Family will celebrate Bob's life later this spring. Robert Lloyd Dixon was born to Forrest & Blanche (Williams) Dixon on April 13, 1945, in Holcomb, Wisconsin. He spent his childhood and attended schools in Wisconsin. In the 1980's, Bob moved to Craig where he found work in paving and road construction. In his spare time, Bob enjoyed hunting, fishing and going to the casinos. He enjoyed simple things and never wanted or needed much. He will be deeply missed by many friends in Colorado and his family who loved him dearly. Bob is survived by two sons, Kevin Dixon and wife Shelly of Jefferson, WI and Mark Dixon of Tomah, WI; and two sisters, Donna Swaffar and Joyce Denzer both of Springdale, AR. Bob is further survived by five grandchildren: Kevin (Keri), Kirsti, Mason, Ronald and Isabella Dixon; three step-grandchildren: Luke, Deryk and Zak Toutant; three great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. Bob was preceded in death by his son, Dale R. Dixon; one brother, Bud Dixon; and a sister, Jean Kramer. View the internet obituary and sign the online guest registry at grantmortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018