Carolyn Ann Montieth
March 25, 2016
Lifetime Routt County resident, Carolyn Ann Montieth, passed away peacefully in her winter home in Bouse, AZ on January 5, 2016. Carolyn was the 4th child born to Fred and Marie Holderness on August 31, 1939 at the Solandt Hospital in Hayden, Co. She attended school at Hayden Union High School. In the summer of 1952 she met James (Jim) Montieth, they were married on September 4, 1956. To this union 4 children were born. She is survived by her son Will (Jill) Montieth, 3 daughters Joan (Gary) Medvesk, Carol (Darrell) Camilletti, Jamie (Gary) Erikson of ND. Two grandsons, Graig Medvesk, Joe Camilletti, ten grand-daughters, Cammi (Kyle) Balleck, Jane (Kyle) Kostur, MaRanda (Mark) Carlson, Kim and Jenni Medvesk, McKenzie (Devin) Undhjem, Melissa, Lisa, Leah, Jana, Camelletti and eight great-children, Jordan, Bryant, Treyson, Kyler, Kenyen, Tayden, Kaylee, and Kaidence. Preceding her in death was her husband Jim of 58 years, parents Fred and Marie Holderness, brother Ward Holderness and sisters Dotty Decker and Gerry Hitchens. A memorial has been set up at Mission of Grace Rehab Fund, PO Box 691, Hayden, CO 81639.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018