March 2, 2016
Melanie Snyder was born June 26, 1963 in Craig, passed February 12, 2016 in Grand Junction after a long struggle with cancer. Melanie graduated from MOCOHI, Mesa State and Rasmussum Colleges, was an award winning instructor at WCCC in Grand Junction. Survivors: Children Jedidiah and Kyla; parents, Melvin and Joan; brother, Jeff (Judy); sister, Robin (Mark) Buchanan and four nephews. Proceeded in death by brother, Jody.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area