Donald K. Pings
November 28, 2015
Donald K. Pings, 76, of Thornton, CO passed away Nov. 24, 2015. Don graduated from Basalt High School, Adams State College and Arizona State University. Don taught Chemistry at Northeastern Junior College, managed the Laboratory for ColoWyo and served as Chemistry Consultant. Don is survived by his spouse Margie M. Pings, his son Keith Pings and daughter-in-law Elizabeth Jelniker Pings of Thornton, CO, his son-in-law Robert Aaberg of Grand Junction, CO, as well as 5 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his daughter, Kathy Aaberg, father Marshall A. Pings, his mother Amy Jerrell Pings and his brother William E. Pings. No memorial services are planned. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to TRUCare.org Hospice in Louisville, CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018