July 27, 2015
Richard Clinton Saxton; better known as Jack Lorrigan Sr, aka: Packy / Packsaddle, was born in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1930, and spent most of his life between Colorado, Wyoming, Alaska, and Utah. He passed away on April 20, 2015 in Buckley, Wa. He was 85 years old. Jack is survived by his two children Jack Lorrigan Jr. and Tracy Seeger (Lorrigan), former wife Marlene Lorrigan, 7 grandchildren; Cody, Andrew, Elizabeth, Rebekah, and Abigail Seeger; and Keet and Janwu Lorrigan.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?