Martha L. Beaver
July 24, 2015
Martha L. Beaver, long-time resident of Fort Collins, passed away July 11, 2015 in Pueblo, CO. She was born in Kansas City, MO, grew up in Los Angeles, CA, and then moved to Craig, CO in 1938. Martha graduated from Moffat County High School in 1939. She married Loyd Beaver June 1, 1941 in Hamilton, CO. They lived many places but the longest time was in Craig. Loyd passed away in 1968. Martha moved from Craig to Fort Collins, CO in 1977. In Fort Collins she worked in the banking industry. She retired in 1997 at age 76. She was active in White Cross, Scandinavian Heritage Club, Hardy Hikers, and Faith Evangelical Free Church. She loved hiking in the mountains, classical music, and art. She moved to Pueblo, CO in 2013 to be near her daughter.
She is survived by her children: Richard Beaver of Boorowas, Australia; Donald Beaver (Margaret) of Laporte, CO; Deborah Beaver of Dover, DE; Diane Clark (Dumont) of Pueblo, CO and Jan Beaver (Vickie) of Laporte, CO. and one sister, Linnea Okes of Desert Hot Springs, CA. as well as many grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Graveside services will be held in Craig, CO, July 23 at 1 p.m. with a reception following. For additional details, please see http://www.grantmortuary.com/obituaries . Memorial contributions may be made to the Gideon Bible Society, P.O. Box 2178, Pueblo, CO 81004.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop