January 21, 2015
Longtime Steamboat Springs resident Wendell "Wendy" Hicks passed away Monday, Jan. 19, 2015, at the Yampa Valley Medical Center. Wendy moved to Steamboat Springs as a young boy in 1942, and spent more than 50 years working at Steamboat Lumber. A celebration of his life will take place at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015, at Howelsen Hill's Olympian Hall.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Arnold brother surprised, thankful, after Steamboat rallies to save his family’s barn
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat