February 15, 2014
Dale was born in Kansas City, MO to Jack and Alma Morris on July 8, 1957, and died in Steamboat Springs, CO on Jan 12, 2014, following a brave and inspiring journey with brain cancer. To the end, Dale was full of life, love, and optimism. He was a man of unparalleled intelligence, delicious curiosity, and unbounded compassion. Known for his generous spirit, and devoted to no one more than his beloved wife Lynne Garell, he will be missed by everyone he touched. Donations can be made to the Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue Scholarship Fund, the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association hospice fund, and to Heifer International.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts