February 10, 2014
Join the Leslie family at 11 a.m. Wednesday for a potluck memorial service in honor of Sheryl Leslie, an incredible mother and amazing friend, at the Steamboat Springs Community Center. Bring a dish to share with others. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Sheryl Leslie Memorial Fund at Wells Fargo to benefit Harvesting in Spanish, a medical missions orphanage that Earl and Sheryl support in El Salvador. For more information, contact Kim Folkestad at 970-879-0063, ext. 6, or email@example.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018