February 8, 2014
Maurice Comeau, 88, of Grand Rapids, MI, formerly of Nashua N.H. and Steamboat Springs; entered into eternal life on January 24, and was joined by his wife Virginia Comeau on January 25, 2014. Maurice was preceded in death by his wife and mother of his children Marguerite Lefebvre Comeau. Surviving are his children James (Carol) Comeau of Steamboat and Christine (Delbert) Trujillo of Craig; grandchildren Andrew Comeau, David Comeau, Megan Trujillo and Tucker Trujillo; great grandchildren Zailey Peters; uncle and great uncle of many. Service and interment will be in Steamboat at a future date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts