Rose Perla Koran
June 21, 2013
Rose Perla Koran, 90, passed away peacefully June 19, 2013, in Price.
She was born June 30, 1922, in Aspen to John and Amelia Miljavec Perla. She married Joseph Koran on Feb. 14, 1942, in Helper, Utah. He died Nov. 8, 1942.
Rose is survived by her children, Tom (Barbara) Koran, Michael (DD) Koran and Stephen (Frieda) Koran, all of Colorado, Kathryn Koran, of Carbonville, David Koran, of Colorado, and Patricia (Scott) Olsen, of Price; daughter in law Alfreda Koran, of Colorado; 31 grandchildren; and 36 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joe; brothers John, Frank and Joe; sisters Mary, Molly, Annie and Eva; and four grandchildren.
A funeral Mass is at 10 a.m. June 25, 2013, at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church. A vigil service is at 7 p.m. June 24, 2013, at Notre Dame de Lourdes Catholic Church. Family will receive friends Monday and Tuesday one hour prior to services. Committal will be at Price City Cemetery.
Arrangements are entrusted to Mitchell Funeral Home, of Price. Friends may share memories of Rose online at http://www.mitchellfuneralhome.net.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Routt County commissioners scrutinize treasurer’s legal spending at tense hearing
- Lia Kozatch: If you’re sneaky, you’re going to get caught