June 7, 2013
Amy Gross was born March 31, 1979, in Rawlins, Wyo. She was raised on the Snake River and attended school in Baggs.
Following high school Amy attended community college in Rock Springs and then went on to the University of Wyoming in Laramie, where she graduated witha bachelor's degree in psychology.
Amy returned to the Little Snake River and worked as a bartender. She enjoyed being around her goats, horses, chickens, dogs and cats. She also liked to crochet and sew.
Amy died May 22, 2013, at her home. She was 34.
Amy is survived by her mother and stepfather, Tracey and Larry Habel, of Baggs, Wyo; her brothers Nathan (Christina) and Dustin (Jamie) Habel, both of Baggs, Wyo; her aunt Leona Kowalke, of Wray; and her nieces Vea and Catrina Habel, both of Baggs.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services were held Sunday, June 2, 2013, at the Reader Cemetery. Memorial donations may be made to Grant Mortuary to assist family with funeral expenses.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town