Norma Jean Lewin-Stark
June 1, 2013
Norma Jean Lewin-Stark passed away April 24, 2013, in Columbus, Mont. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Tulsa, Okla., and shortly thereafter moved to Craig with her mother and father, Floyd and Juanita Squires. She attended school in Craig and met and married Walter E. Lewin, who also was from the Craig area.
Norma Jean lived in Casper, Wyo., and Pahrump, Nev., after leaving Craig.
Norma is survived by three daughters, Linda Struck, of Absarokee, Mont., Cathryn Prickett, of Denver, and Karen Lewin, of Casper, Wyo.; six grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; and a sister, Dolores Damours, of Phoenix.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Routt County commissioners scrutinize treasurer’s legal spending at tense hearing
- Lia Kozatch: If you’re sneaky, you’re going to get caught