Jean E. Main
June 1, 2013
Jean E. Main, 75, a longtime resident of Craig, died May 21, 2013, in Las Vegas in the home she shared with boyfriend Bill Moore.
A beloved mother of three, Jean leaves behind daughter Joy Portenier, of Craig; and sons Rory (Debbie), of Montrose, and Michael (Jeri), of Olathe. She also cherished her three grandsons, Timothy Portenier (Kim), Travis Portenier (Heather), and Tyler Portenier (Tiffani); two granddaughters, Ashley Nguyen (Anthony) and Samantha Main; and two great-grandsons, Kamron Portenier and Zachariah Portenier.
Many other family members and friends will miss the kind woman with a contagious laugh who liked to watch race car driving, gamble at the local Vegas casinos and spend time with her family. Main was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Main, of Craig.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area