Jean E. Main
June 1, 2013
Jean E. Main, 75, a longtime resident of Craig, died May 21, 2013, in Las Vegas in the home she shared with boyfriend Bill Moore.
A beloved mother of three, Jean leaves behind daughter Joy Portenier, of Craig; and sons Rory (Debbie), of Montrose, and Michael (Jeri), of Olathe. She also cherished her three grandsons, Timothy Portenier (Kim), Travis Portenier (Heather), and Tyler Portenier (Tiffani); two granddaughters, Ashley Nguyen (Anthony) and Samantha Main; and two great-grandsons, Kamron Portenier and Zachariah Portenier.
Many other family members and friends will miss the kind woman with a contagious laugh who liked to watch race car driving, gamble at the local Vegas casinos and spend time with her family. Main was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Main, of Craig.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018