April 20, 2013
Thomas McCoy, born in Philadelphia in 1938, died at home April 11, 2013. McCoy lived in Hodgdon, Maine, Steamboat Springs and Denver. He held various jobs including a college English teacher, an acting teacher, a writer and producer of television shows, a political press secretary and a staff member at the School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver, where he worked for 11 years. He also was a published poet and playwright. He is survived by his wife, Catherine, two children from a previous marriage and three grandchildren. Contributions can be made to the American Cancer Society. No public service is planned.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area