Dorothy Mae Taylor
April 7, 2013
Dorothy Mae (Carter) Taylor was born in Craig on July 8, 1925, and died in Anacortes, Wash., on March 19, 2013. She was the daughter of Joy and Mary Carter and graduated from Steamboat Springs High School in 1943.
She is survived by her husband, Bill Taylor; her sister, Ann Koch; three children; 13 grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
A funeral was held in Anacortes. Condolences can be sent to Bill Taylor, 541 Remington, Anacortes, WA 98221.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts