Armando Shane Arredondo
December 17, 2012
Armando Shane Arredondo was born Jan. 4, 1969, in Craig, the son of Armando and Janice (Preece) Arredondo.
He was raised and attended school in Craig.
Shane worked as a laborer at various jobs in the area. He enjoyed camping, riding bikes and being with his family.
Shane is survived by his brothers, John Fredric Gerber and wife Ada Campbell, of Craig, and Stanley Manley, of Craig. He is also survived by several aunts and uncles and other relatives as well as his constant companion, his dog Rowdy.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Shane died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at The Memorial Hospital in Craig. He was 43.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services were Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, at Grant Mortuary with Tony Bohrer officiating. Interment of his cremated remains followed in the Craig Cemetery, where he was laid to rest next to his father.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Flourishing or floundering? Bald eagle population recovery celebrated, but another threat remains
- New development plans submitted for 655 Yampa St.
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Routt County real estate transactions: April 13 to 19, 2018