Armando Shane Arredondo
December 17, 2012
Armando Shane Arredondo was born Jan. 4, 1969, in Craig, the son of Armando and Janice (Preece) Arredondo.
He was raised and attended school in Craig.
Shane worked as a laborer at various jobs in the area. He enjoyed camping, riding bikes and being with his family.
Shane is survived by his brothers, John Fredric Gerber and wife Ada Campbell, of Craig, and Stanley Manley, of Craig. He is also survived by several aunts and uncles and other relatives as well as his constant companion, his dog Rowdy.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Shane died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at The Memorial Hospital in Craig. He was 43.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services were Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, at Grant Mortuary with Tony Bohrer officiating. Interment of his cremated remains followed in the Craig Cemetery, where he was laid to rest next to his father.
Trending In: Obituaries
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers