Adreanah Louise Bailey
December 17, 2012
Our little angel, Adreanah was born sleeping at 11:43 p.m. on Dec. 6, 2012, at Bassett Army Community Hospital Fort Wainwright in Fairbanks, Alaska, and was called home to Our Heavenly Father on the same day. Adreanah weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces and measured 20 inches in length.
She has taken a part of us with her and touched our hearts forever.
Adreanah is survived by her parents, David and Rebecca Bailey; her sister Aylah, of Fairbanks, Alaska; maternal grandparents Bill and Kim Serio, of Craig; parental grandparents Doug and Karen Bailey, of Craig; aunts Amber (Bryan) Hampton, of Craig, and Kortney Bailey, of Craig; uncles Jake Breslin, of Fort Bragg, N.C., Jesse Breslin, of Hayden, Chase Serio, of Craig, and Dustan Bailey, of Grand Junction; and cousins Brylee and Gunner Hampton and Brody and Harlan Bailey.
She is preceded in death by parental grandmother Linda Bailey, aunts Dana and Diana Bailey, and uncle C.J. Lenahan.
A private service will be officiated by Leonard Browning with Adreanah’s immediate family members.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- New investigation concludes Sen. Baumgardner created offensive work environment at Capitol