November 17, 2012
Former Steamboat Springs resident Ivie Goldie passed away Nov. 8, 2012, from leukemia. She was 69 years old. Ivie moved to Lampe, Mo., 22 years ago but always has said that she'd left a piece of her heart in Steamboat. She is survived by her husband, Randy Goldie.
Her oldest son, John, and his husband, Colin, live in San Francisco. Her youngest son, Jay, and his wife, Angela, live in Lakewood with their children Hayden and Sierra. Her sister, Janine Rose, lives in Portage, Ind.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town