Darlene Blackmon Lux
November 17, 2012
Darlene Blackmon Lux was born March 10, 1951, in Missouri to Frank and Eloise Blackmon.
She married Perry Lux on Aug. 2, 1986, in Clark. They made their home in Hayden prior to moving to Farmington, N. M., eleven years ago.
Darlene enjoyed being a mom, grandmother, great grandmother and being creative and making artificial bouquets.
She died on September 19, 2012, at her home in Farmington at the age of 61.
She is survived by her husband, Perry Lux, of Farmington, NM; her sons Tom Carson, of Craig, and Chris Carson and his wife, Kelly, of Hayden; her grandchildren Kaley, Corey, Faith and Christian; great grandson Steven; her sister Deanna; her brothers Mike, Doug, Denny, Bob and Dan; her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Fran and Louise Lux; sisters-in-law Grace Lux (Doak Chew) and Paula Lux; and many nieces and nephews.
Darlene was preceded in death by her parents, one brother, Frank, and a sister, Teresa.
Cremation has taken place and memorial services will be Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. at St. Michael Catholic Church with the Rev. James Fox officiating.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area