November 17, 2012
Bill Schlenzig, a Colorado native and resident of Steamboat Springs and Wickenburg, Ariz., passed away Nov. 14, 2012, in Wickenberg.
Bill was the husband of Pam; father of Wendy, Leslie and Sevi; and grandfather to Faye, Tait, Brooklyn, Savana, Jagger, Adelaide and Juliet.
A consummate host and admired by all who knew him, Bill enjoyed friendships, horse riding and training, raising highland cattle and all the fine things the Steamboat life offered. During the past few years, Bill fought valiantly with courage and humor, grace and strength. We will miss you Dad, Grandpa, friend, husband and mentor to so many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Steamboat boy battles kidney cancer
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Spring Creek at a tipping point? Some worry about more cycling traffic coming off of Buffalo Pass
- Arnold brother surprised, thankful, after Steamboat rallies to save his family’s barn
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat