Paula L. Rentner Olsen
November 14, 2012
Paula L. Rentner Olsen was born on March 15, 1957, in Blue Island, Ill., the daughter of Paul and Dolores (Penrod) Rentner.
Paula was raised and attended school in Dalton, Ill.
Paula married Peter B. Olsen Jr. on May 9, 1998, in Joliet, Ill. and they made their home there until moving to Craig in 2005. Paula was a housewife and enjoyed reading and sketching.
Paula died Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012, at her home. She was 55.
Paula is survived by her husband, Peter B. Olsen, Jr., of Craig; her daughters, Nicolle (Lee J.) Blomquist, of Craig, and Heather and Whitney Nimmo-Olsen, of Syracuse, N.Y.; her sons, Keith (Teresa) Olsen, of Yorkville, Ill., Kevin (Nikki) Olsen, of Chicago, and Michael (Kelsey) Olsen, of Craig; grandchildren Karsen, Micaela, Alexis, Owen, Hadley and Michael; her sister, Jeanine (Frank) Bzdyl, of St. John, Ind.; her brothers, Eric (Holly) Rentner, of Tinley Park, Ill., and Russell (Jan) Rentner, of Frankfort, Ill.; and her mother-in-law, Bernie Olsen, of Craig.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her father-in-law, Peter B. Olsen, Sr.
Funeral services were Friday, Nov. 9, 2012, at Grant Mortuary Chapel with Leonard Browning officiating. Interment followed in the Craig Cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Storm creates white-out conditions on Rabbit Ears Pass
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Routt County commissioners scrutinize treasurer’s legal spending at tense hearing
- Lia Kozatch: If you’re sneaky, you’re going to get caught