Trespassing on RCR 129: The Record for Sunday, April 30, 2017
May 1, 2017
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Police, fire and ambulance calls
12:44 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers and Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a person who had possibly overdosed in the 400 block of Tamarack Drive.
11:22 a.m. Officers were called to an animal complaint near the intersection of Old Mount Werner Road and Steamboat Boulevard.
1:15 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a lost piece of property in the 800 block of South Lincoln Avenue.
2:31 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to help someone who had fallen in the 2800 block of Owl Hoot Trail.
2:51 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to a fire alarm in the 30000 block of Marshall Ridge.
Recommended Stories For You
6:36 p.m. Officers were called to a report of trespassing in the 64000 block of Routt County Road 129 in Clark.
11:43 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear in the 1900 block of Cornice Road.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- College student recovers after getting bitten by rattlesnake near Steamboat
- Man who unintentionally fired bullet during Steamboat baseball game is a Wyoming police officer
- City to consider vacating easements near RiverView development on Yampa River
- Steamboat dog makes miraculous recovery
- Ohana’s growth means change for coffee lovers