The Record for Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015
November 12, 2015
Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
7:37 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a non-injury car crash on Pine Grove Road.
8:27 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a non-injury car crash on Colo. Highway 131 near Oak Creek.
8:35 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a non-injury car crash in the 100 block of Lincoln Avenue.
1:29 p.m. Officers helped a driver at Hilltop Parkway and Lincoln Avenue.
3:57 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who left a gas station without paying in the 500 block of Marketplace Plaza.
Recommended Stories For You
5:10 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suicide attempt in Steamboat.
5:30 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue paramedics were called to a report of a person having abdominal pain in the 40000 block of Riverbend Trail.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town