The Record for Tuesday, April 19, 2016
April 20, 2016
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
12:49 a.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of an elevator that was malfunctioning at a condo complex in the 1900 block of Ski Time Square Drive.
4:18 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of a business that was unlocked in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue.
7:07 a.m. Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a possible overdose in the 1300 block of Sparta Plaza.
10:31 a.m. Officers were called to a report of something that was stolen from a home in the 2200 block of Bear Drive.
1:27 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a person who was bitten by a dog in Meadowbrook Circle.
Recommended Stories For You
9:06 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a burglary in the 1300 block of Sparta Plaza. No other information was available.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Students who threatened school shooting in Craig located by police
- Mom And Dad set to take over the Old Town Pub in Steamboat
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town