The Record for Thursday, April 14, 2016
April 15, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Police, fire and ambulance calls
9:51 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of fraudulent activity in the 2200 block of Village Inn Court.
10:56 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a person who was illegally dumping trash at Whitetail Lane and Routt County Road 44.
12:54 p.m. Routt County deputies and Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue emergency responders were called to a report of a single-vehicle rollover on U.S. Highway 40 west of the city limits. The driver was extricated from the vehicle and taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
2:33 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious person in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza.
6:11 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at Grand Street and Missouri Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
7:54 p.m. Officers were called to a report of harassment at the U.S. Post Office.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- JetBlue adds 3 new destinations to Steamboat’s winter flight schedule
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts
- Roaming snowcat food truck, renovated restaurant coming to Steamboat Ski Area