The Record for Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015
November 23, 2015
Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
5:21 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a report of an intrusion alarm in the 2800 block of Downhill Plaza.
6:20 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 1000 block of Walton Creek Road.
7:24 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a complaint about a loud noise in the 170 block of Sonesta Park Drive in Hayden.
8:01 am. Oak Creek Fire Department firefighters were called to a report of a chimney fire in the 200 block of North Grant Avenue in Oak Creek. The fire was mostly out when firefighters arrived.
12:39 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a suspicious vehicle at a park in the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
3:39 p.m. Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue paramedics were called to a report of a person having a seizure in the 37000 block of Saddle Mountain Drive.
8:59 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a drunken pedestrian at Walton Creek Road and Village Drive.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Arrest made in downtown Steamboat business burglary
- Spring runoff 2018 in Steamboat Springs defies the odds
- Assault at restaurant: The Record for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Remember when naked foxes roamed Steamboat?
- What trails are open around Steamboat Springs this mud season? We checked in with some experts