The Record for Sunday, Aug. 9, 2015
August 10, 2015
Sunday, Aug.9, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
12:03 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called to a complaint about a loud party going on at a campground in the 3600 block of Lincoln Avenue. People at the party were told to quiet down.
12:41 a.m. Officers found an intoxicated man passed out on the lawn in front of an Italian restaurant in the first block of Eighth Street. The man was taken to detox.
2:10 a.m. Officers were called to a report of a fight in the 700 block of Yampa Street. Nobody involved in the fight wanted to press any charges.
10:50 a.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a report of a suspicious man at a property in Shoshone Way near Stagecoach Reservoir. Deputies talked to the man and discovered the man owned the property, so he was allowed to be there.
4:25 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a pit bull that bit a person in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue. The dog was put into quarantine.
Recommended Stories For You
5:50 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a drunken pedestrian in the 2300 block of Mount Werner Circle. The person was taken to detox.
8:07 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a bear at Eighth and Aspen streets. The bear wasn’t doing anything, so no action was taken.
11:26 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a woman who had fallen over while she was running from a man who was following her home near downtown. The man was given a ticket for harassment.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop