The Record for Sunday, Aug. 23, 2015
August 24, 2015
Sunday, Aug. 23, 2015
Police, fire and ambulance calls
1:57 a.m. Steamboat Springs Police Department officers contacted an intoxicated person who had passed out on a sidewalk in the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue. The person was given a ride home.
5:21 a.m. Officers were called to a complaint about a car alarm going off most of the night in the 1400 block of Clubhouse Drive. The alarm was off when officers arrived.
1:04 p.m. Officers were called to a complaint about a dog left in a vehicle in the Central Park Plaza parking lot. The vehicle was gone when officers arrived.
2:26 p.m. Officers were called to help a group of volleyball players who showed up to their reserved court at Howelsen Hill and found a group of intoxicated people playing there. The intoxicated people wouldn’t give up the court. Police mediated the situation.
7:11 p.m. Officers were called to a report of a biker who got separated from another biker on Fish Creek Falls Road. The bikers were reunited.
Recommended Stories For You
7:53 p.m. Officers were called to a complaint about fireworks going off sporadically in the 1300 block of Dream Island Plaza. Police found the people shooting off fireworks and told them to stop.
Trending In: Crime & Courts
- Orthopedic surgeons partner to create new combined practice in Steamboat
- Craig police, school district investigating shooting threat made on high school by two students
- Routt County treasurer withholding tax money from Steamboat after tax error discovered
- Steamboat business owner has issues with pot shops being stuck in west side of town
- Former Steamboat teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop